10/25/14: 5th Annual Dogtoberfest
Join us for our 5th Annual Dogtoberfest benefitting Dog Days of Charlotte! It’s a dog and family friendly event!
- – Pre-Event Dog Jog (details below)
- – Live Music
- – TONS of Raffles
- – Corn hole Tournament (details below)
- – Photo Booth
- – Dog Canvas Paw Painting
- – Dog Costume Contest (details below)
- – Bake sale
- – Vendors
- – Food & Drink Specials
- – Adoptable dogs and puppies
- – Dog Days of Charlotte Tshirts, Tanks, Koozies & Cups for purchase
DOG JOG – $5 per person
- 11:00 am – Register and Warm up at Jackalope Jacks
- 11:30 am – 1 Mile jog with your dog led by Charlotte Athletic Club trainer – to return back to Jacks **Pre-Register (preferred) by emailing email@example.com
CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT – $40 / team ($50 day of)
- 12:00 pm – Register and Warm up
- 1:00 pm – Tournament Kick off
- **Pre-register your team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (include names of team members. Instructions for online payment will be sent via email) **1st Place Wins $300 CASH!!! ***2nd Place Wins Prize Package!!!
DOG COSTUME CONTEST – Free!
- See Dog Days Booth to sign up your pooch for the contest.
- 3:00 pm – Contest parade
We will be looking for the best costumes and prizes will be awarded to:
- Most Creative costume
- Funniest costume
- Best Overall costume
- Best Group costume (can be multiple dogs or dogs/humans!)
***Want to set up a Vendor Booth or donate something to the raffle drawing? Email Dogdaysofcharlotteevents@yahoo.com
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.